Back to Top
MEDLINEplus Men's Health
- Comprehensive information from an authoritative source: the National Institutes of Health and the National
Library of Medicine. Includes links to latest news, general overviews, clinical trials, diagnosis and symptoms and research and treatment.
Healthfinder, Men: Take Charge of Your Health
- Healthfinder is a federal Web site
developed by the Department of Health and Human Services and other federal agencies.
MayoClinic.com: Men's Health
- This site includes a wide variety of information on health including screening tests, fitness, weight control, aging as well as health
conditions and issues of interest to men.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: Prostate Cancer
- Overview of prostate
cancer, answers to common questions, diagnosis and treatment information.
- NOAH (New York Online Access to Health): Men's Health
- according to its mission statement, NOAH provides access to high quality full-text consumer health information in English and Spanish that is accurate, timely, relevant and unbiased.
This part of this web site covers a variety of topics related to men's anatomy and health.
- New York Times Men's Health
- Resources for specific health issues
such as aging, AIDS, alcohol, arthritis, back pain, cholesterol, colorectal cancer, coronary artery disease, depression, diet and exercise,
headache, prostate, smoking, sexually transmitted diseases, stress, and stroke.
- University of Pittsburgh Health Sciences Library Men's Health
- Guides to Internet
sites for men's health.
PlaneTree Health Library ·
15891 Los Gatos-Almaden Rd. ·
Los Gatos, CA 95032
(408) 358 - 5667
Please note our disclaimer: materials at PlaneTree Health Library
are not intended to replace advice or instruction of a healthcare professional.
Also, the links found on this web site do not constitute endorsement or
recommendation by the Planetree organization, its affiliates, or individuals. We
are not responsible for the content of web sites referenced from this site.