PlaneTree Health Library ·
15891 Los Gatos-Almaden Rd. ·
Los Gatos, CA 95032
- A Non-Profit Community Service since 1988
- PlaneTree Health Library has been supported through a series of health-related organizations including San José Medical Center, The Health Trust, and Good Samaritan Hospital. Beginning July 1st, 2007, Planetree has become an
independent non-profit agency. Good Sam will continue to provide our current space, rent-free, at their Mission Oaks campus.
- PlaneTree has also relied on community support through the years, including donations from individuals, organizations, and businesses through direct tax-deductible contributions, grants, and contracts. Now more than ever, PlaneTree needs your support. You are our key partner. Please see our donation page.
- Robert L. Baron Endowment
- We are also honored to have the Robert L. Baron Endowment for PlaneTree, which Bob Baron and his family established in 1996.
- Showcase of Miniatures
- PlaneTree is also the beneficiary of special community events, most notably the Showcase of Miniatures held every October in San José.
(408) 358 - 5667
Please note our disclaimer: materials at PlaneTree Health Library are not intended to replace advice or instruction of a healthcare professional. Also, the links found on this web site do not constitute endorsement or recommendation by the Planetree organization, its affiliates, or individuals. We are not responsible for the content of web sites referenced from this site.